What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
Im so thankful
For the unequaled love of the Lord!
For the beauty of this new day.
For friendship through bocce.
For great love through faith.
For family……soon Happy Birthday Kristi!
I am so thankful:
1. We can pray for others and know Father hears our prayer and answers it!! Thank You Father for Your faithfulness and thank You for Your healing touch on those who need it.
2. It is such a blessing that we can intercede for others and come along side them to help them receive whatever they are praying for.
3. We are united to the LORD! That we are the Church! We are one with Him.
4. That with Father’s help, I can become more and more kind, compassionate, accepting, encouraging and forgiving. I am so thankful for the indwelling Holy Spirit – thank You!!
5. For the love and companionship of my Bob! He’s the best!
I am thankful for:
1. God answering prayer for a friend’s daughter’s recovery.
2. Wonderful morning at the Vineyard. Friendships there which are so amazingly special.
3. Pastor Steve’s message is always just what I need to hear.
4. Sharing life with my special sweet husband.
5. Thanksgiving this week for special thanks to God our Father.
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
Click here to check out the videos from the Churching Well Series
Click here to check out the videos from the Kingdoming Well Series
Click here to check out the videos from the Disciple's Well Series
view complete list