What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
I am thankful:
For the daily love and guidance I receive from my Father.
For a good night of rest…physically and mentally.
For the fresh autumn breezes in our islands this week.
For prayer, my comfort so many times every day
For the love of my children, and a few amazing people.
I am Thankful for:
The teachings of Alma;
The wonderful plan of God;
The inclusion of redemption;
That we can know to choose the right path;
That there is help for children with medical issues.
I am Thankful I did not hit the small unsupervised child that darted out in the road in front of my car.
I am Thankful nothing happened when the gas on my stove got accidental turned on and left on for 12 hours.
I am Thankful I could have a friend over to use my jacuzzi who had been in a bad car accident and needed the spa.
I am Thankful she wasn’t hurt only bruised from her accident.
I am Thankful I got to visit with some wonderful neighbors that don’t get down as often as they use to
I am thankful:
1. For the opportunity to share the Word with others, it helps them and I to grow more and more in faith.
2. Today is a glorious gift of God and I live in the NOW! Not looking back nor forward but seeing today!
3. His Word is a lamp unto my feet and a lamp unto my path.
4. I can be still and know that He IS GOD!!
5. For all my BLESSINGS! They are many
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
view complete list