What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
I am thankful for:
1. The Vineyard Chruch and the Pastors there and the musicians and the congregation. Praise God for all of them.
2. That I have the Holy Spirit to guide me moment by moment if I will listen.
3. That my desires are becomming more like God’s desires as I listen and wait.
4. God forgives my sins and mistakes as soon as I ask. I don’t have to listen to the evil one and his junk.
5. My sweet husband and laughing together and working together and being thankful together every day.
I am thankful this morning;
For quiet time to recite His Bible verses.
For His Holy Spirit, which I ask for every day…I need the guidance all the time!
For the infectious attitudes we all left with yesterday from church…great music, great stories and a wonderful message.
For the freedoms we all enjoy here in the USA.
For my sweet humble home here in paradise.
I am thankful:
-part of our testimony is a well respected and exciting church that is so easy to invite people to throughout my day
-we see Kim more…and get to watch Stevie!
-people regularly think Cheryl is Kim :)
-everyone here can sleep late after an exhausting wkd of work…and getting back to my morning routine of prayer
-we are continually trying to down size…needing less “stuff”
I am so thankful:
1. Father sent His Holy Spirit to live and abide IN me forever! How good to know He is ALWAYS in me to guide me, intercede for me, be my Comforter, and the ONE Who puts me over in life! Thank You Father so much!
2. For Pastor Steve and Father’s message that comes through him loud and clear – we only have to open our spiritual ears and hear! God loves us and wants us to be just like Him – the way He created us to be!
3. The Lord Jesus loved us enough to go to the Cross for us! I never, never want to NOT remember the sacrifice He paid for us!
4. The more I study the Word, the more I hear from Him.
5. I am so thankful the Lord gave us the power and authority in His Name to walk through this earth as an overcomer and be just like Him! That is powerful!!!
I am thankful to God for…
1. childhood memorizing foundation in the Word
2. sharing His Word with granddaughter
3. everything, every subject, problem or circumstance is addressed in His Word
4. simple answers abound in His Word
5. In the beginning God, thankfully I know that
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
Click here to check out the videos from the Churching Well Series
Click here to check out the videos from the Kingdoming Well Series
Click here to check out the videos from the Disciple's Well Series
view complete list