What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
1. I am thankful for the sound of rain drops during my quiet time this morning
2. I am thankful for the simple pleasure of a good cup of coffee
3. I am thankful for the peace of God which passes understanding
4. I am thankful for the great blessing of family, friends, and community
5. I am thankful for new mercies on this new day
I am thankful today:
For this empty heart, which tells me how much I love and miss those family members now back into their lives in Alabama.
For my Father, who loves us all, and gives each of us the tools to make the most of our time here on earth.
For the wonderful music which played all throughout church yesterday, as I cleaned and talked with Jesus.
For my own personal blessings of a strong and healthy body, mind and soul.
For any and all wisdom and discernment He gives me , so I might understand others and their lives and feelings.
It’s funny how you’re speaking for me today also. I’m very encouraged and read everyone’s comments only after mine are submitted. :)
I am Thankful for:
Psalm 22, which replays the cruxifiction a thousand years earlier.
Psalm 23 , which eases the heart ache,
The words for us today, that were written millennia ago,
Our daily Words to carry thru each day,
The Living Word “Life-manual”.
I am thankful:
-finding affordable parts for our van
-Jimmy Marconi is a very gracious host and his wife Maria is taking excellent care of Nina after pulling her wisdom teeth
-how devos are the best part of my day
-how far reaching our freedoms can take us while asking for His perspective on them
-how much we miss our family in the keys, giving me a sense of urgency with time
I am thankful for:
1. God is with me everywhere I go, watching out for me and even going ahead of me to make a path. I just have to follow it.
2. Amazing storm last night with lightning and thunder and sheets of rain.
3. Getting a little more unpacked each day. Still a lot of boxes to go.
4. Friends near and far. Many friends near us here only a short drive away.
5. My hard working husband doing all kinds of installing this and that.
I am thankful:
1. For Psalm 91 – such a wonderful protection Psalm.
2. For my quiet time with Father God! Such a blessing.
3. For the written Word.
4. We have such good friends.
5. For such a blessed day!! A new beginning! Such love and peace. Thank You Father!!
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
view complete list