What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
I am thankful this morning :
For prayer and petition to my savior…..I so need to be connected through continual prayer.
To be inside a warm and dry home, with the rain outside here and snows up in other parts of our nation.
To be working daily to be master of my emotions in all situations.
For the friends here who are like family to me. As I age, I so appreciate a few true friends.
For the amazing children God has blessed me with. They love our Jesus, too, which is such a treasure!
I am thankful:
1. For protection during some rough weather! Father always takes care of me! Thank You!
2. When He was on the Cross, I was on His mind. What He went through to get me back to Him! Oh! how I praise You LORD!
3. For the fruit of the spirit, they are mine.
4. For another morning to help out at the Vineyard.
5. We have so many wonderful, loyal, loving folks to work with! Such a blessing!
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
view complete list