What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
Good Morning, Jesus!
I am so thankful every day for one more beautiful life experience.
Today I am thankful to be with little ones who are so excited!
This afternoon I will attend Your birthday celebration at a church here in Sarasota with my new family.
I am so thankful for Your miracle birth and story of living and dying for us.
I am thankful for my two,living children and they joy.
Please, Jesus, let my parents , Louie and Garnet , and my son, Kevin, who are soaring with You in the heavens, know how deeply I still love them all!
I am Thankful for:
All the scriptures that tell of His birth and live for us;
That He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow;
Born into this world, He lived like us to save us.
That we all get to know more each year of the miraculous birth and what it really means for us in eternity;
Sorry, you were nailed to the cross and your side pierced with a spear, in order to be the ultimate sacrifice
-having access to devos through the internet
-how the Internet helps connect our family in Christ
-living in a town like Mayberry
-we work well with others at BPVC to help bridge the gap of what’s become a dysfunctional American church
-Cheryl always makes Christmas so special
I am thankful to God for…
1. Amazement at the words and ideas the Holy Spirit gives me… there truly is no other explanation
2. joy of seeing eyes and heart open, changing to eagerly seek God and His will
3. waking with an air of celebration for this day chosen to acknowledge His birth
4. closing my eyes and being transported in meditation back to this day might have been like for Joseph and Mary
5. abundant gratitude that God loved “whosoever” (that’s me) to send His son
I am thankful:
1. The Word is always available. I love it and thank You Father for it every day!
2. The joy that is my strength.
3. For the love of my children.
4. I know those who have gone before me are celebrating with Father God Himself eternally!!
5. We have so many witnesses to share with us Father’s love! We are the apple of His eye!
I am thankful for:
1. This Christmas Eve of celebrating at the Vineyard tonight the story of Jesus birth.
2. Knowing as bad as the rest of the world gets and even in our own country that God will be with me and encourage me and all who call on His name.
3. Accepting I can’t fix things and leavng it to God who does everything in Love.
4. A special Christmas present from my dear husband.
5. My daughter and family and the sweet life they live so far away from me. I love them so much.
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
Click here to check out the videos from the Churching Well Series
Click here to check out the videos from the Kingdoming Well Series
Click here to check out the videos from the Disciple's Well Series
1 Kings 1-3
view complete list