What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
I am thankful today;
To sit quietly and talk with Jesus as the new day dawned.
To KNOW He loves me always. Such a comfort this is!
For those who know me and love me as I love them.
For my daughter, Kristi Lee, and her special love that she gives to all. I am so proud of her.
That soon good friends will be here to visit for a week…folks I love dearly.
1. I am thankful for the blessing of laboring with so many amazing people in the Vineyard
2. I am thankful for the young leaders that serve so faithfully
3. I am thankful that there is fellowship, worship and Bible study tonight at the Vineyard
4. I am thankful for the amazing faithfulness of God
5. I am thankful for the simple pleasures of life
I am thankful for:
1. Another beautiful day alive and well on God’s earth.
2. Lunch today with a dear friend.
3. Taking a walk every night after dinner with my husband.
4. Having prayers answered and God’s timing in my life.
5. Being a part of the Vineyard. So many blessings there.
I am thankful to God for…
1. the lovely morning with time to talk and listen to God
2. living in a place with many stores and opportunities to get good buys
3. joy of spending the day shopping with my hubby, Irv
4. looking forward to lunch and dinner company this week
5. the beautiful home God has given us and the thrift stores to decorate it
I am thankful:
-using technology for His glory
-for the time He allows me to chew on another dimension of His love, starting with scripture and pouring into my daily routine
-having guy time with my boys watching triple overtime Stanley Cup semi finals
-His spirit prompts me to do many things and failing is part of the deal that builds character
-Cheryl communicates clearly and is very forgiving…something I need to work very hard on at times
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
view complete list