What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
1. I am thankful for the Vineyard volunteers and their faithful service week after week
2. I am thankful for all of the Vineyard community
3. I am thankful for our mission of One More
4. I am thankful for opportunities to encourage others
5. I am thankful for the joy of being a child of God
I am thankful;
To have my Jesus as first in everything in my life.
For His faithful love and mercy .
To feel His love as I feel joy in my heart and soul.
For one more day here on His planet, as I recognize the end of times in motion.
To KNOW where my eternal home is……..sitting at the feet of Jesus.
I am thankful:
-He knows my needs and they’re awakened through His Word
-Charlie loves competitive swimming
-Bobby is considering bible institute
-for good friends to laugh with
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
view complete list