What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
I am thankful today
That my good friends are safely here.
For my health.
For freedoms in our country.
That I can pay my bills monthly.
And…..that God covers it all for me and with me!
I am thankful for:
1. Lovely morning with clouds for cool temps.
2. God’s love surrounding me wherever I may be.
3. My husband always making me feel special.
4. Our sweet kitty Lucy who adds joy to our lives each day.
5. All that Jesus did because of love for us.
I am so thankful:
1. Father, the Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit is here IN me and is involved in every little part of my life – I invite Them to lead me and guide me daily.
2. For this delightful, light, ground-soaking rain for my plants. I was praying for it! Thank You Abba! Meeting my every want!
3. For my wonderful Bob who can keep anything we have in good repair! Thank You Father for him.
4. The Blood of Jesus covers all my family – my garden [that’s what I call them] and keeps them safe.
5. For Winn-Dixie!
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
Click here to check out the videos from the Churching Well Series
Click here to check out the videos from the Kingdoming Well Series
Click here to check out the videos from the Disciple's Well Series
view complete list