What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
ThankYou my sweet Lord;
For Your history and story while You lived on earth with us.
For how You continue to love Your people, and give us such blessings.
For this day, and the history that surrounds it.
For my own small life, so special to me, on earth and in the USA.
For my faith in You, which is my life center and reason.
I am thankful for:
1. Our brave colonists who had the courage even though very much the minority, to struggle on and founded our country United States of American. One nation under God.
2. Parents who raised me knowing right from wrong. I didn’t always do right but knew where to go for forgiveness and a new start.
3. Jesus and how He sacrificed His life for all of mankind. To all who would believe.
4. My husband who makes every day special for me.
5. Dear friends and family spread far and wide but in my heart all the time.
I am thankful to God for…
1. rain that make everything greener and more beautiful
2. worship and fellowship at Mishkan David this morning
3. gathering of friends to celebrate the 4th this afternoon
4. allowing me to be born in this great nation “under God”
5. always making a way of escape… 2 Chronicles 7:14 “If My people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.”
I am thankful:
-seeing classmates from 38 years ago at a gig who love music…and surprising them with a friendly warm greeting
-there’s only a slight chance of rain tonight…very rainy summer so far
-how a dentist at last nights show told me his faith in our youth was renewed after spending the night with us…and gave God the glory by telling me we are blessed. Once in a while we don’t need to say a word!
-Doug woke me this morning with exciting news…giving me more time for devos. My biggest challenge as we travel
-He is my closest companion and gifts me with much family and friends…peace that surpasses understanding
I am thankful:
1. I am part of this God-blessed country!! What a blessing to be an American with Father God as my Savior and loves me!!
2. For breakfast with friend.
3. A day to think on how our forefathers stuck by their guns [sometimes literally] and went on to base our country on Almighty God!! Surely God was with them!
4. For all those people who proudly fly our flag and celebrate our countries beginning.
5. I praise You Lord for loving our country and will always come to our defense.
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
view complete list