What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
I AM THANKFUL TO MY LORD JESUS FOR ALL THE GOODNESS HE HAS BESTOWED UPON ME TILL THIS MOMENT. WHATEVER I AM NOW, ALL ARE BECAUSE OF MY DEAREST JESUS’S SPECIAL LOVE & CARE TO ME. WHATEVER JESUS DONE TO ME SO FAR IT WAS FOR GOOD ALONE. AND AM SURE IN THE FORTHCOMING TIMES ALSO JESUS WILL BE SO GOOD TO ME. JESUS’S COMPANIONSHIP TO ME IS SO GREAT BECAUSE IT MOVES TO THE ETERNITY. I PRAISE HIS NAME.
I am thankful today;
For the blessed visit I had with great Memphis family these past ten days.
That they are home safely today.
That this morning I can give my time at our church.
For my son’s upcoming wedding and family trip here.
For my amazing and beloved daughter, who lives right up the street from me!
I am thankful to God for…
1. waking up to birds praising God after my much needed 10 1/2 hour great night’s sleep
2. quietness in His Presence and love as I whisper to Him
3. excitement and expectation of what He has planned for me today
4. lunch with dear sister in the Lord to study, pray and learn from each other
5. faith to know all will be well when I turn my life and will over to His will and care
I am thankful:
1. For my nice walk this morning – a good time to just praise Him and thank Him for loving me and mine and being always here for me.
2. We are healthy and look forward to each great day! Father is GOOD!
3. For the clouds – such colors and shapes!
4. All our needs are met according to His riches in Christ Jesus and everything belongs to Him and He loves giving it to us.
5. For the written Word. Our LORD is the living Word. He is our example to be like Him here and now! What a blessing!
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
view complete list