What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
I am thankful:
-our Keysey Christmases reach out to many
-finding an affordable and fairly new fridge in less than a day
-fixing Kurt’s car with junk yard parts
-hearing from a few close cousins…and calling a few
-having the time and good friends to help with fun projects
I am thankful for:
1. The Vineyard Christmas Service last nigh and all the talented Pastors and musicians we have there. What a blessing they all are to me and our community.
2. My Vineyard family and how precious each one of them are to me.
3. Bill my darling husband who makes me feel special and loved each and every day.
4. Jesus birth and life and giving his life for me and all who say yes to Him.
5. A day of talking to loved ones far away. Feeling so content and blessed today.
I an so thankful:
1. For the Lord loving us so much to come and take our place and redeem us from the Sin that brings spiritual death and through Him we now have eternal life!! Thank you Father God in the Name of Jesus!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
2. For the wonderful, inspiring Candle Light service last night! I pray the Holy Spirit touched many hearts and turned them to receive the Lord Jesus as their Lord and Savior! Hallelujah!!! Praise You Lord!
3. Father God has blessed me with many wonderful friends and it is so good to fellowship with them.
4. For my sweetie, Bob! He is a gift of God for me!
5. We are free to worship and praise the LORD on this His special day!! I pray all the hearts of all the people will turn to Him today and bring all into the family of God!! Nothing better than that!
I am thankful to God for…
1. love, laughter, joy and dinner at family Christmas Eve gathering thanks to precious sister-in-love
2. special day to give thanks for the baby, Jesus birth “Mary, when you kiss your baby’s face, you kiss the face of God”.
3. family dinner and gifts this evening as I remember the greatest gift God gave to the world
4. food provision to bake special cake for granddaughter this morning
5. the gift of God’s love which He wants to flow through me as His vessel
I am thankful for this birthday celebration for our Savior.
I am thankful for the time to let loved ones know how special they are.
I am thankful for love given and love received.
I am thankful for our church.
I am thankful for our nation.
Happy Birhday, Lord!
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
Click here to check out the videos from the Churching Well Series
Click here to check out the videos from the Kingdoming Well Series
Click here to check out the videos from the Disciple's Well Series
view complete list