What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
For guiding me through my thoughts and actions.
That we can all be redirected when we go off course!
For this rain over our islands….so refreshing and cleansing.
For my sweet little home to live this season of my life in.
For those who love me back as I love them…….just like our Lord does.
I am thankful for:
gathering of friends and neighbors
Healing that you did for Mikes brother
The love you have for all
The patience you have for us
I am thankful:
1. Father is so patient with me! That’s not always easy.
2. Having friends that are so loving and kind.
3. For the 2.90″ of rain this morning. So needed. Thank You Father.
4. My words bring Him on the scene and things change.
5. His Word NEVER changes, NEVER!! We can count on that and that is such a blessing!!
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
2 Samuel 10-12
view complete list