What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
Thankyou, my Father:
For Your infinite wisdom and mercy.
For being connected with You through prayer.
For how You answer our prayers and pleas.
For family and good friends…..life’s true treasures .
For my own personal blessings of good health, no stress, and time to worship You.
Thank you for:
The Lamentations during the siege of Jerusalem;
That we hopefully learned our lesson.
That God can giveth and taketh away
That we are to follow Him.
That He forgives us
I am thankful to God for…
1. the power of thunder and lightning bringing a 30 minute deluge of rain and hail on our balcony then… peace be still
2. the gift of writing to bless children and grandchildren
3. an evening with children as Irv continues to celebrate the 80th year of his birth
4. opportunity to bless Irv’s brother on his 81st birthday who plans to celebrate 100 with Irv
5. the blessing of being one as husband and wife
I am thankful:
-knowing freedom isn’t free
-growing as a family while building on The Rock
-for our keys home and church
-for our neighborhood skating rink
-for no hurricanes
I am thankful:
1. Father gave us, His children, authority over all the power of the enemy! That is a blessing. I need to be reminded of it often! The enemy does NOT have control over me.
2. For the 91st Psalm – a Word of protection.
3. I have peace and comfort in my home.
4. The Lord came and showed us how to walk and live in this world and then came back to walk us through it! Such a loving, kind Father.
5. For the wisdom, knowledge and understanding the Lord gives me as I study and meditate in His Word. I love it!!!
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
view complete list