What are you thankful for? Take a moment to read what others are thankful for and then add your thankful5 below!
Read More →
Trackback • Comments RSS
I am thankful;
To love my God back as He loves me.
For family….love, making memories, and future plans.
For my own personal life…one blessed every day.
To have the bible at my fingertips every morning.
For true and loving friends…near and far.
I am thankful to God for…
1. Prayer… He is faithful to hear, listen and answer
2. Patience… thrilled when He answers quickly and patience to wait while he is working out the answer for my good
3. Purpose and praise… bless Him for so many people to love, support and encourage
4. Penitent… His grace and mercy for all the mistakes I’ve made and still do
5. Presence… feeling Him near is pure joy but knowing He is there when I don’t feel Him like the sun behind a cloud is security beyond measure
I am thankful:
1. For another great day on this side of the pea rock!
2. For the amazing love Father has for me!
3. The Holy Spirit is my Partner and is responsible for me. He helps me in every area of my life. I love including Him in every decision or choice I need to make. He IS Wisdom so I trust His guidance.
4. To live in the Fla. Keys!! It is the best!
5. For our country! With all its faults, it is still the best of the world!!
Daily Psalt Intake
Daily Sage Intake
Daily Bread Intake
Daily Cardio Training
Daily Strength Training
view complete list